Who We Are
We’re Madwell, a full-service creative agency headquartered in sunny Bushwick with sister offices in Denver and Hong Kong. Get to know us at Madwell.com.
Who You Are
You're a brand-building strategic thinker, a client partner first and foremost. You love dissecting a challenge and piecing it back together into a compelling argument for our clients. You’re a champion for great work, the people who do that work, and the beautiful alignment of Big Ideas with business goals. You’re the Account Director we’ve been looking for, and we want you on our team.
What You’ll Do
As an Account Director at Madwell, you’ll be responsible for leading an account and responsible for building the client’s business and brand portfolio. You will be working in the gaming/tech space with one of the largest communication technology companies. On your accounts, you’ll be the expert in their business, industry, and category. You’ll work closely with client contacts and in-house creative and project management teams to assess, communicate, and address all client needs. You’ll be directing a team and ensuring the day-to-day work is completed, while also providing thought leadership to your client.
Specifically you’ll be:
- Building strong, collaborative and trusted relationships with creative and strategic partners within Madwell, to transform knowledge of client’s business objectives, internal and competitive opportunities and customer insights into actionable marketing strategies and tactic
- Monitoring and evaluating the competitive landscape to provide senior level strategic insights
- Providing direction and supervise the team on implementation, including development of strategy and creative ideas
- Engaging with senior level clients and continue an ongoing relationship development
- Foreseeing business opportunities and formulating action plans to drive and extend the client business
- A brief master: seamlessly building briefs, checking in to ensure that we have the brief right, and aligning client deliverables to KPIs throughout the creative and production process
- Driving the development of SOWs for new and existing clients, then overseeing their execution to ensure it accomplishes stated client goals
- Performing informal 1:1 client check-ins to ensure satisfaction of services provided
- Managing, coaching and mentoring the growth of the junior account team, by providing constant feedback, training and growth opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Tried and tested account management skills
- Ability to collaborate with senior leadership/VP clients
- Naturally inclined toward leadership with the ability to work in a self-directed capacity
- Experience working with integrated creative, production, social media, and media buying teams
- Solutions-oriented, recommends solutions when problems arise, assists teams in problem solving, and seeks input from colleagues in problem resolution.
- Exhibits a sense of curiosity and a growth orientation. Continuously seeks out knowledge as well as growth and learning opportunities.
- Clearly demonstrates the ability to work in a dynamic environment through flexibility, resilience and a positive outlook.
- An affinity for online gaming and/or familiar with the gaming community is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, including a subscription to One Medical
- Generous vacation policy
- Retirement plan with matching
- Performance-based bonuses
- 12 weeks paid parental leave as a proud member of Pledge Parental Leave
- Commuter benefits
- Team and company outings and events
- Monday morning brunch, free snacks, and coffee & beer on tap
- Pet-friendly offices
Where You’ve Been
- 6+ years experience in account management in a creative agency setting
Interested? Please Send Us:
- Your resume
- A nontraditional cover letter letting us know why you want in on Madwell
Our Diversity Commitment
We celebrate diversity in our employees and we’re committed to building a safe and inclusive workplace environment where we all can thrive. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage future Madwellians from traditionally underrepresented and underserved communities to apply.
No phone calls or recruiters please.